|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
SithVamp Reviews: Big Trouble in Little China
Welcome to another episode of SithVamp Reviews! To conclude Kurt Russell Month, I’m going to review the movie that made me like Kurt Russell: Big Trouble in Little China.
Big Trouble in Little China came out in 1986. It was directed, yet again, by John Carpenter. The movie opens with an attorney interrogating an old Chinese man named Egg Shen, about the whereabouts of a man called Jack Burton. The attorney wants to know this, because it has been reported that there were mysterious explosions with green flames, in which Egg Shen and Jack Burton were somehow involved. Then, Egg Shen starts telling a story of how he and Jack Burton saved the world:
As the opening titles roll, we see the main hero of the movie: a truck driver named Jack Burton, played by, yep, that’s right: Kurt Russell! Jack Burton is a truck driver, who works for a company called Pork Chop Express, and is heading for San Francisco Chinatown.
When he gets there, Jack sits down to play cards with an old friend
A Tiny Toons Monster Mash Chapter 7
Then, all of a sudden, there was someone knocking on the door.
- I wonder who that could be – Elsa wondered.
- Are we expecting anyone? – Asked Frank.
- Nobody to my knowledge… - Said Drac. – Eegor, please check the door.
Igor went closer to the door, but he didn’t open it.
- Who’s there?
There was no answer.
- I didn’t hear any…
Then someone broke the door in, sending Igor flying across the room.
- What the heck?! – Babs said. Then she heard a sinister laugh. – That laugh… can it be...? Is it?!
Then she turned around and she, along with the other Toons saw who entered the castle: it was one of their worst enemies: Montana Max, the greedy, spoiled rich kid from Acme Acres!
- HAHAHAHA!!! – Monty cackled. – Hey there, Tiny-brained Toons!
- Monty! – Said Buster. – What are you doing here?!
- It ain’t only me, rabbit. I’ve brought some friends along. Come on in, guys!
Just then, the thr
A Tiny Toons Monster Mash Chapter 6
Meanwhile, in the Underworld, the Prosecutor was sitting in his office, when suddenly a demon entered.
- Sir! Sir! – He cried
- What is it, Steve?
- I brought news about the three accused monsters and those Toons they have to scare!
- What? Are the Toons throwing pies in their faces and dropping anvils on them?
- No, sir. Check out these photos!
Steve then showed some photographs he secretly took of Drac, Frank and Wolf scaring the Toons. The Prosecutor was shocked.
- No! It can’t be! Steve, please tell me these photos are fake!
- No they’re not, sir. I took these photos myself. I was there as you said, and I saw it happening with my own eyes! Those creeps managed to scare FIVE toons already!
- For Samhain’s sake, THEY MUST NOT SUCCEED!!! – The Prosecutor yelled furiously, slamming his fist on his desk – I cannot lose another case this year! But don’t worry, I know how to take care of this! Steve, you still got those phone numbers?
- Yes sir.
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More