Blank version: [link]
Here are 10 TV-Show episodes I just can't stand.
10. Engagement Ring (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles): Here's a little advice, Casey: next time you buy a ring for your girlfriend, make sure it's NOT F***ING DEMON-POSSESSED!!!
09. Operation: END (Codename: Kids Next Door): AWW COME ON!!! Just because one KND operative hits puberty doesn't mean five other kids HAVE TO GET THEIR F***ING MEMORIES ERARED!!!
08. Imposter's Home for uh... Make 'em Up Pals (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends): F*** you Goofball, and most definitely F*** YOU MR. HERRIMAN!!!
07. In the House (Regular Show): Even for Regular Show, this episode was pretty f***ing dark, don't you think?
06. Exile in Guyville (Duckman): Stupid Duckman and stupid Bernice!!! They had to go and break up every single relationship in the world!!!
05. Douche and Turd (South Park): Nothing but pure Stan-bashing!
04. Aloha Hoek/Farm Hands (The Ren and Stimpy Show): I did a tie-in between these two, because they're both from the same show.
- Aloha Hoek should have been called StimpCeption because of the ending. Who were those guys? What mission were they talking about? And most importantly: WHERE THE HELL WERE THE REAL REN AND STIMPY???!!!
- And Farm Hands... ugh... I know Ren and Stimpy had been through a lot of sh** and met a bunch of assholes, but these two hillbilly jerks are the worst! They treated both Ren and Stimpy like sh**!!!
03. All Katie Ka-Boom episodes (Animaniacs): Don't even get me started!!!
02. Cold Fury (Green Lantern: the Animated Series): Razer may not be on the list of my most hated characters, but I'm still kinda pissed at him for being such a jerk to Aya. After the episode ended, I secretly thought: "I hope you're happy now, Red Douche!!"
01. Out of Odor (Tiny Toon Adventures): F*** YOU, ELMYRA!!!
10. never seen
9. that is kind-of a plot hole
8. F*ck goofball indeed.
7. I'm not too fond of the halloween specials, This is one of the reasons why
6. never seen
5. poor stan
4.1 come on, It's ren and stimpy, you expect it to make sense?
2. never seen the show, though i kinda wish i did1. meh, I never understood why fifi was so popular in the first place...no offence
8-I agree,i get mad every time i watch it
7-This is an episode of Scary show,not Regular Show
first its south park what did you expect the shows known for making fun of people and i thought this episode was hilarious and any episode that pokes fun at PETA is a winner in my book (seriouly those people take thing to far) the show had all the witty dialog your expect from a south park episode so it bashes stan but its no worse than the ep spooky fish from season 2 where stan is accused of freeking killing people O___O
It is more messed that there was follow up episode Fifi still being prisoner. Meaning she was prisoner until buster captured. The nurse held a classmate captive and no one rang an alarm for that.
Don't get me wrong I it starts off really good with the new neighbour whoes accused for being a spy and Lucien's suspicions with Agent X.
But the ending is a real let down and a real anti-climax. While I don't depise that episode I really think it would have been sooooo much better.