Meme made by me.
Blank version: [link]
Here are 10 TV-Show episodes I just can't stand.
10. Engagement Ring (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles): Here's a little advice, Casey: next time you buy a ring for your girlfriend, make sure it's NOT F***ING DEMON-POSSESSED!!!
09. Operation: END (Codename: Kids Next Door): AWW COME ON!!! Just because one KND operative hits puberty doesn't mean five other kids HAVE TO GET THEIR F***ING MEMORIES ERARED!!!
08. Imposter's Home for uh... Make 'em Up Pals (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends): F*** you Goofball, and most definitely F*** YOU MR. HERRIMAN!!!
07. In the House (Regular Show): Even for Regular Show, this episode was pretty f***ing dark, don't you think?
06. Exile in Guyville (Duckman): Stupid Duckman and stupid Bernice!!! They had to go and break up every single relationship in the world!!!
05. Douche and Turd (South Park): Nothing but pure Stan-bashing!
04. Aloha Hoek/Farm Hands (The Ren and Stimpy Show): I did a tie-in between these two, because they're both from the same show.
- Aloha Hoek should have been called StimpCeption because of the ending. Who were those guys? What mission were they talking about? And most importantly: WHERE THE HELL WERE THE REAL REN AND STIMPY???!!!
- And Farm Hands... ugh... I know Ren and Stimpy had been through a lot of sh** and met a bunch of assholes, but these two hillbilly jerks are the worst! They treated both Ren and Stimpy like sh**!!!
03. All Katie Ka-Boom episodes (Animaniacs): Don't even get me started!!!
02. Cold Fury (Green Lantern: the Animated Series): Razer may not be on the list of my most hated characters, but I'm still kinda pissed at him for being such a jerk to Aya. After the episode ended, I secretly thought: "I hope you're happy now, Red Douche!!"
01. Out of Odor (Tiny Toon Adventures): F*** YOU, ELMYRA!!!