Blank version: sithvampiremaster27.deviantart…
Here are 10 more TV-Show episodes that I hate.
10. Courage vs Mecha-Courage (Courage the Cowardly Dog): This episode stars that douchebag I always wanted to strangle in Courage: images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__c… and he invents a robot dog and most of the episode is just that prick bragging to Courage about how awesome his robot is compared to him, and it ends with a Gladiator battle between Courage and the Robot, and the robot almost kills Courage. I just wanted to beat up that jerk and blow up his robot with an atomic bomb.
09. Dexter vs Santa's Claws (Dexter's Laboratory): One of the worst Christmas Specials I've ever seen.
08. Brain Boy (Garfield and Friends): Nothing but Garfield-torturing!
07. Guy N' Doll (SheZow): Most of it was just pure Guy-torturing. I just wanted to climb through the screen and rip the stuffing out of that f***ing doll!!!
06. Skunked (Regular Show): Poor Rigby... this episode almost made me feel ashamed that I like skunks...
05. Burn Stoolie Burn (Superjail!): I know the Warden is a big douchebag and does douchebaggy things all the time, but in this episode he has REALLY gone too far. He didn't realize he was DESTROYING HIS OWN JAIL!!!
04. Wizards Only, Fools (Adventure Time): The way PB acted in this episode really infuriated me. I just wanted to climb through the screen and beat the snot out of Her Royal Bitchiness!!!
03. I Only Have Surprise For You (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends): I know Bloo had done a lot of bullsh** in the show, but I think this is the episode where he really, REALLY took it too far! This episode was just too mean-spirited... they made Mac feel stupid and everyone was laughing at him. Even Eduardo, Coco, Wilt and Madame Foster!
02. Whinning Out (Tiny Toon Adventures): I hated this episode, because all those douchey restaurant people treated Buster, Babs, Hamton and Plucky like alley-cats!!!
01. Town and Out (Powerpuff Girls): DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!!!
It's a episode from The Garfield Show.
What really infuriated me about it was not the crappy city with its a-hole population, it was the girls unwillingness to stand up against all the abuse they were getting. Sure they're trying to set a good example, but you have to draw the line at some point, especially when you're scolded by an inept mayor who doesn't seem to give a damn about the condition of his own city.
2-I don't remember too much from this show
1-this episode is everywhere!but it's definitely awful
8-I never saw this show
5-never seen this show
You thought it was bad to see the girls move to another city where they aren't allowed to be themselves? How about an episode where they're banned from using their powers in their home town?!?
Sweet n Sour for "those" reasons, but the asshole Parents Against Powerpuffs are so similar to jerks I've dealt with in real life!
i totally see what you mean about "town and out"
it looked like a nightmare