Blank version: sithvampiremaster27.deviantart…
Disney has given us many movies and shows featuring a lot of likeable characters.
But that doesn't mean, there aren't any horrible characters in there!
So I did some research and picked the most annoying miscreants, the worst bastards and bitches, the SCUM of the Disney Universe! These are the Top 10 Worst Disney characters.
10. Amos Slade (The Fox and the Hound): I watched Fox and the Hound back when I was little, and even then I didn't like this guy. Why couldn't the bear just eat him?
09. Oscar Proud (Proud Family): Just like Bob Pataki, he's self-centered.
08. Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Parents (Phineas and Ferb): They could compete with Peter and Lois Griffin and Timothy Green's Parents for the Award of Worst Parents Ever...
07. Gideon Gleeful (Gravity Falls): JERK!!!
06. Mertle Edmonds (Lilo and Stitch): I wish she was eaten by Stitch...
05. Chucky (I'm in the Band): I absolutely HATED "Slap Goes the Weasel"!!! I bet nobody wanted to see Iron Weasel being tortured by this evil little Hellspawn.
04. Lord Cutler Beckett (Pirates of the Caribbean): TYRANT!!!! That's the best way to describe him! He's a f***ing tyrant!
03. Jackson Stewart (Hannah Montana): I didn't like Hannah Montana, but Jackson was the character I hated the most. He was just so unfunny and annoying, I just wanted to punch him!
02. Dijonay Jones (Proud Family): I just don't understand why does Penny keep hanging out with this bitch...
01. Suzy Johnson (Phineas and Ferb): She makes all the other characters in this list look like angels!
9: Never heard of the show
8: I don't think they could possibly be as bad as Peter and Lois.
7: I actually really liked him. I liked his cute southern accent mixed with a psychopathic stalker maniac.
6: AGREED! PLEASE FEED HER TO THE ALIENS!! GOD!!!
5: Haven't seen much, but from what I have seen.... Just.... just no.... please.
3: Eh everything associatedwith Hannah Montana Is absolutely terrible
2: She's so TERRIBLE
1: Eh. She's pretty dang bad.
"Ew weirdlo get you ugly dog away from me whaa."
Me: "Shut up spoiled diva! Stitch is cute and you're not! Lilo is a beautiful little girl and you're not! You're a spoiled brat who needs to die!"
Now I totally agree that Oscar can be self-centered and a jerk, but wouldn't you be an asshole if you had to deal with a bitchy mother who always belittles you and favors your older brother, a wife who always physically assaults you, and a rival who keeps on picking on you about not making the winning shot and humiliating you every chance he gets?
Plus, I disagree with the comparison you made of him & Bob Pataki, because unlike Bob, Oscar loves his family & children, and unlike Bob, Oscar makes a decent father, despite being overprotective and bumbling.
And yes, I think Dijonay and Lacienega are huge bitches who don't deserve Penny as a friend.
I agree with what you say about Oscar Proud, I remember when he declared Oscar Day.
As well as being self-centred he is also a huge dim whit.
I can't help but think that Oscar is Self-centered in moments because of his upbringing by Suga Mama. Seriously look at the interactions between the two; Suga is always antagonistic to Oscar, always belittling him at every turn no matter what he's trying to do or for what reason he's doing it. Yes, the guy is ambitious, but when your wife is a successful vet who's family are either all wealthy geniuses, or stuck up jerks who hate you, and your own family are: a man perpetually stuck in the 70's, a bitterly cruel crumudgeon who has always treated you like crap. Wouldn't you want to make good so you can say "Ha, you were all wrong!" And any time the subject of his childhood is brought up, Oscar is clearly the unfavorite, Suga giving everything to bobby during those times. Now that he's an adult he runs an usuccessful business in the shadow of tycoons like Wizard Kelly; the same guy who beat him in the biggest basketball game of Oscars life, setting the stage for his inferiority complex from then on.
He's the biggest victim of his own ambitions. Honestly; Oscar is the "Meg" of the show. He gets more physical violence doled out to him than anyone else, he almost never comes out on top, in any given situation his point of view will ALWAYS be wrong somehow, and he plays the blithering idiot to his smarter, more successful wife and every third minute shows how damn lucky he was that she took pity on him. From where I'm standing, no one in the Proud Family has it worse than Oscar; with that in mind I think he's got thee right to be a jerk from time to time.
Definitely agree with you on Dijonay; the only friend more toxic and opportunistic that I can think of off the top of my head is probably Dodie from As Told By Ginger.