Okay, I'll start with the bad one:
Watching one episode was enough to convince me that this show sucks. The characters are annoying, the animation is crap, and even the names of the main characters make me feel a little uncomfortable: SwaySway and Buhdeuce? What kind of names are those?
In other words: I hate Breadwinners. I tried to like it, but I just can’t! Breadlosers would be a more appropriate title.
Seriously, the Modifyers gets rejected, but THIS gets green-lit?!
Now for the good one:
Clarence, however, seems like it’s gonna be a fun show… We’re just a few episodes in, but I hope it’ll be a decent show.
Clarence is about this kid named Clarence and how he usually spends his days. Clarence lives with his mother Mary, and has two best friends: Sumo, a bald crazy kid, who looks a lot like Beavis from Beavis and Butthead and Jeff, a nervous kid. There’s also Amy Gillis, whom I hope will be a recurring character, and Clarence’s rival: Belson, a grumpy kid, who looks like a cross between Benson from Regular Show and Heat Miser from The Year Without a Santa Claus. Oh, and he also has a little Bert from Sesame Street in him…
- The show’s funny and has the same charm to it as Steven Universe, Adventure Time and even Regular Show
- Can’t really say anything here. Nothing bad happened in the show yet…
- Sumo: I think Sumo’s a funny one. I may be the only one who thinks this, but he looks like a bald kid version of Beavis. Another reason why I like Sumo, is because he doesn’t mind playing with female action figures (You hear that, CN?!): in the segment “Fun Dungeon Face Off”, Jeff gave Sumo his fast-food toy he didn’t want: a cow girl in a dress, which Sumo loved playing with. What makes it even better, is that Sumo is voiced by Tom Kenny, the same guy who voiced such characters as the Mayor, Snake and Lil’ Arturo in Powerpuff Girls, Ice King in Adventure Time, the Transformers Animated incarnation of Starscream and a certain yellow sponge…
- Clarence’s Mom Mary: I like Mary too, because she’s a good mother to Clarence. If I ever make another Top 10 Moms meme, I’m putting her there too.
- Amy Gillis: A cool tomboy. Clarence loved to hang out with her. I hope she’ll be a recurring character.
- Belson: He may be grumpy, but he’s not a total jerk… I think he’s on the same level as Benson, Ren, Helga or Zorak: grumpy, but you still like them.
Least favorite character:
- Nobody (yet)
So overall, I think Clarence is going to be a good show, while Breadwinners sucks. 10 points for Cartoon Network, 0 for Nickelodeon.