|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
A Tiny Toons Monster Mash Chapter 6
Meanwhile, in the Underworld, the Prosecutor was sitting in his office, when suddenly a demon entered.
- Sir! Sir! – He cried
- What is it, Steve?
- I brought news about the three accused monsters and those Toons they have to scare!
- What? Are the Toons throwing pies in their faces and dropping anvils on them?
- No, sir. Check out these photos!
Steve then showed some photographs he secretly took of Drac, Frank and Wolf scaring the Toons. The Prosecutor was shocked.
- No! It can’t be! Steve, please tell me these photos are fake!
- No they’re not, sir. I took these photos myself. I was there as you said, and I saw it happening with my own eyes! Those creeps managed to scare FIVE toons already!
- For Samhain’s sake, THEY MUST NOT SUCCEED!!! – The Prosecutor yelled furiously, slamming his fist on his desk – I cannot lose another case this year! But don’t worry, I know how to take care of this! Steve, you still got those phone numbers?
- Yes sir.
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More