Meme made by me.
Here are 10 more characters I like but everyone else seems to hate.
10. Xandir (Drawn Together): Why do people hate him? Because he's gay. Why I like him? Because he's one of the few characters on the show who aren't complete jerks.
09. Heat Miser (The Year Without a Santa Claus): He doesn't get as much love as Snow Miser.
08. Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic): Why do people hate her? Because they find her annoying. Why I like her? Because even though she spends much time with designing clothes, she cares about her friends.
07. Jim Carrey's Grinch (The live action Grinch movie): Most people find him annoying, but I think he's funny.
06. Zoe Trent (Littlest Pet Shop): Most people think she's just a dog version of Twilight Sparkle. It's just her color scheme that resembles Twilight. Zoe acts more like Rarity. She has a good singing voice too. People would know this, if they saw the show.
05. Clover (Totally Spies): Most people find her annoying, but I like her, because she cares about Sam and Alex. (Most of the time)
04. The Equestria Girls versions of MLP: Most people think Equestria Girls was just Hasbro's attempt to cash-in on Monster High, but I think it was a pretty decent movie. I didn't mind seeing the Ponies as human characters...
03. Luigi (Super Mario Bros): It's kinda sad how some fans treat Mario like a God, but look down on Luigi. Luigi deserves respect too.
02. Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo): I don't undersand why do so many fans hate her. Listen, she's the brains of the team! The guys would have a harder time figuring out the mysteries without Velma on board...
01. Aquaman (DC Comics): "Wah-Wah, Aquaman sucks! All he can do is talk to fish! Wah-Wah!" DAMMIT SUPERFRIENDS, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND TURN THE KING OF ATLANTIS INTO THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE DC UNIVERSE???!!! WHYYYYYY???!!! I don't think the people who hate Aquaman even read the comics. I like Aquaman because:
- He's Super-Strong,
- His skin is bulletproof,
- He wields the Trident of Poseidon,
- He can control water, (Similar to Waterbending, don't you think?)
- He can create weapons by collecting the water molecules in the air,
- He can summon not only fish, but also Sea-Monsters. HE CAN EVEN SUMMON CTHULHU!!!
- He was the one who warned the Justice League of Starro's arrival!!!
- HE OWNS 70% OF THE PLANET!!!
- HE CAN USE MIND-CONTROL!!!
People would know this if they read the comics/watch the shows and found out who Aquaman really is...