A little review on the Christmas Album: Ren and Stimpy's Crock O' Christmas.
Yes, Ren and Stimpy made a Christmas Album, called Crock O' Christmas, and let me tell you something: if you're a Ren and Stimpy fan, YOU'LL LOVE THIS ALBUM!
Ren and Stimpy's Crock O' Christmas came out in 1993, but was re-released in 1997. It's basically about Ren and Stimpy preparing for Christmas (or in this case Yaksmas). This album contains both parodies of traditional Christmas songs and original songs.
01. Fleck the Walls - A parody of Deck the Halls; a song about Ren and Stimpy decorating their house for Yaksmas.
02. Cat Hairballs - A parody of Jingle Bells; Stimpy coughs up hairballs and gives them to Ren as Yaksmas presents.
03. We Wish You a Hairy Chestwig - A parody of We Wish You a Merry Christmas; Ren and Stimpy go Christmas Caroling and they stop by Mr. Pipe's house and sing this song to him.
04. It's a Wizzleteats Kind of Christmas - An original song, Stimpy sings a song about Stinky Wizzleteats, who was introduced as the singer of "Happy Happy Joy Joy", but now in this song, he is the Yaksmas equivalent of Santa Claus. This song was featured in the Ren and Stimpy Christmas Special: "A Scooter for Yaksmas".
05. We're Going Shopping - Another original song, Ren and Stimpy go Christmas shopping.
06. Yak Shaving Day - Another original song, Ren and Stimpy come across a gathering of the Royal Order of Yaks, who are ready to shave themselves for Yaksmas.
07. What is Christmas? - Another original song, Stimpy and his son Stinky (the fart cloud from Stimpy's son) sing a duet about the true meaning of Christmas.
08. Cobb to the World - A parody of Joy to the World; Ren and Stimpy sing about Wilbur Cobb, the decaying old man
09. Happy Holiday Hop - Another original song, Ren and Stimpy go to Muddy Mudskipper's party and sing this rockabilly song
10. I Hate Christmas! - Another original song, Ren sings about why he doesn't like Christmas
11. The Twelve Days of Yaksmas - A parody of The Twelve Days of Christmas, Ren and Stimpy receive a presents from Ren's cousin Sven Hoek.
12. Decorate Yourself - A song which sounds kind of like We Are the World, Ren and Stimpy sing about how fun it is if one decorates himself.
What do I think of this album? I love it! The songs are fun to listen to. My favorite songs from it are "Wizzleteats Kind of Christmas", "We're Going Shopping", "Yak Shaving Day" (That Sean Connery impression was pretty good), "I Hate Christmas!", and "Twelve Days of Yaksmas".
I recommend Crock O' Christmas for Ren and Stimpy fans...